Complaint Review: Cheap Trips

• Reported By:ottawa Ontario
Cheap Trips
cheaptrips.com Internet U.S.A.

Cheap Trips 200.00$ taxi ride across florida Internet

I purchased their membership online to save money on hotels trips etc. Two weeks later i used them i had numerous problems so they sent me to a land line [telephone],i was going on a cruse for my 25th wedding aniversary I asked for a room close to the cruiseport in fort lauderdale fl. The person told me he just returned from such a hotel [holiday inn cruiseport],told me that it was verry nice and across from the cruiseport.So we booked it,he told me he would send me a confirmation e-mail never did .I called him back he said dont worry your all set. We got to florida called h.inn cruseport, they tell me your not booked here i gave them my confirmation #, they tell me you are booked in at plantation h. inn.,and they were full for the night.so we climbed in a taxi went to plantation h.inn 100.00$ plus 20.00$ for bags .I callaed cheap trips they told ME that there was nothing they could do for me.ASKED ME IF I WANTED ANOTHER hotel .At this point i closed the line and took the hotel room .Next day 120.00$ to the cruiseport. This company has called at least 5 times to sell me their deluxe package.Every time i tell them of this problem they tell me there sorry and close the line. Do you want a company like this to handle your vacation, not me .I travel often be sure i will never use this company again.P.S.The reason for this report is that someone called me tonight from this company CHEAP TRIPS I told her my problem she told me to do this report and that they should give me my money back "taxi fare".

Jesse
ottawa, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2009 06:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cheap-Trips/internet/Cheap-Trips-20000-taxi-ride-across-florida-Internet-428518. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cheap Trips