Complaint Review: Cheap Trips

• Submitted: Wed, June 15, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, June 15, 2011

• Reported By: unscammed — brooklyn New York United States of America
Cheap Trips

Cheap Trips Why can't someone stop them from ripping more and more people off every day? internet

Like everyone else, I got ripped off. Not content to do it once, they phoned me  offering me a round trip ticket to anywhere in the USA if I would only give them my credit card information. I usually don't fall for these things, but they train their reps well and have them call early in the morning. They told me I had already paid for a lifetime membership; they just needed to verify my information. I was supposed to phone them when I knew what free trip I wanted, and of course no one answers. What I don't understand is why they are still operating after so many people have reported them. Doesn't anyone care?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2011 07:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cheap-Trips/internet/Cheap-Trips-Why-cant-someone-stop-them-from-ripping-more-and-more-people-off-every-day-740982. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cheap Trips