Complaint Review: Cheap Trips

• Updated: Sat, November 29, 2008

• Reported By:Canyon country California
Cheap Trips
Cheaptrips.com Internet U.S.A.

Cheaptrips.com Cheap Trips took my money and have never been able to schedul a single flight, I want action! Internet

About one year ago my son went into the United States Navy, considering his frequent location changes I thought my daughter and I could use something like "Cheap Trips" to visit him. I paid for three memberships.

I have tried to book flights six times, twice from Los Angeles to Boston, I was advised "no such flights available"! Twice from the Los Angeles area to the Pensacola, Fl. area, also no flights available. Twice, San Antonio to the Los Angeles area, no flights available. This weekend I am looking for round trip tickets from Los Angeles area to San Antonio, for the Christmas Holidays, Cheap Trips gave me a $ 600.00 each quote.

My son was home this weekend (Thanksgiving) San Antonio to Ontario, (within the Los Angeles area) for about $260.00 round trip. Thank you (((competitor's name redacted))). You gave one our Nations best at least one three day Holiday at home with his family at an affordable price.

Look out cheap trips, I want my money back and wil do everything in my power to put you out of business. What I paid you a year ago would have allowed my daughter and I to go see my son at Christmas. Thanks for the "GREAT DEAL", NOT!

As for the people who work for Cheap Trips, you are well trained "ROBOTS" who would sell their own families this corupt deal to earn your commission. I wonder how you sleep at night?

My advice to everyone recieving the same information is, PRINT SCREEN" when you get these quotes or non quotes, save them for the law suits that will be upcoming.

Vicki m
Canyon country, California

sorry, allowing you to give a competitors name would instigate others to just file against their competition, to only come back later to suggest their company, ..plus, if you post a competitors name more than likely they will show up on search engines as a Rip-off! - - your comments on this policy are welcome. CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report. In this case we removed an alleged competitor's name

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2008 06:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cheap-Trips/internet/Cheaptripscom-Cheap-Trips-took-my-money-and-have-never-been-able-to-schedul-a-single-flig-396070. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cheap Trips