Complaint Review: Cheap Trips.com

• Submitted: Sat, February 23, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, February 23, 2008

• Reported By:ANCHORAGE Alaska
Cheap Trips.com
P.o Box 4500 Sun Valley, Idaho U.S.A.

Cheap Trips.com learn your area codes and your states before you try to sell what doesn't apply to Alaska or HawaiiIl Sun Valley Idaho

I received a phone call one evening from this company, they offered me a membership that I thought was worth the 100.00 dollars. Before I hung up the phone I had to ask "Does this include Alaska and Hawaii?" Because most of the time it doesn't. She said yes that includes Alaska and Hawaii. Are you sure? Yes, and if for any reason you aren't happy with your membership send everything back to us and we will refund your money.

It was a couple months and then my trip to Jamacia,I thought this was great now I could my membership, as I filled out my destionation plans there it was in black and white EXCLUDES ALASKA and HAWAII! I thought maybe an oversight maybe she was new. So I sent all the paper work back as requested. They recived everything on 6/21/2006. After two letters at least 60 phone calls,to the refund supervisor that said they sent the money back into my account. I have yet to see ONE CENT of my money and these IDOTS just called me today saying "I see your a member are you planning to travel?" I told him I was going to Florida, he wanted to get my hotel and my airfare"you can't help me and I'm still waiting on my refund" He was to happy he didn't hear a word I said ,so I repeated myself.

For the first time silence, I live in Alaska the membership doesn't work here. Now about my refund? You have to call the refund office. Iv'e been doing that for a couple years who is your supervisor? WOW!! the connection must have been bad, right at that moment I got a dial tone. They Dial the area code if they don't know what state they are calling they should not use the phone!!

Fantasy
ANCHORAGE, Alaska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2008 05:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cheap-Tripscom/Sun-Valley-Idaho-83353/Cheap-Tripscom-learn-your-area-codes-and-your-states-before-you-try-to-sell-what-doesnt-311294. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cheap Trips.com