• Report: #190998

• Submitted: Thu, May 11, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, May 11, 2006

• Reported By:Sautee Georgia
Cheap Trips.org
cheap-trips.org Sun Valley, Idaho U.S.A.

Cheap Trips.org Total Ripoff!!!--never recieved anything after I paid Sun Valley Idaho

I thought that this was a good deal.. but you know what they say..if it sounds to good to be true it probably is. I ordered the travel package on Feb 9th, 2006, and they charged my card on the 10th. The website says that it takes 7-10 days to recieve your package..(which by the way is supposed to include a voucher for 4 free roundtrip tickets when you book a hotel stay with them, to be used 2 tickets at a time with a refundable $50.00 deposit.) I have made several phone calls, talked to a different person everytime. They all said that they would expedite the package and I would recieve it in about 5 days. The last call I made on 5/04, I finally got a supervisor on the phone who promised me once again that she would personally see to it that I did get my package no later that the 9th of May. So, yesterday being the 10th, I contacted my credit card company for a refund. I do not know the status yet, but I will keep you updated. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!

Debbra
Sautee, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2006 07:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cheap-Tripsorg/Sun-Valley-Idaho-83353/Cheap-Tripsorg-Total-Ripoff-never-recieved-anything-after-I-paid-Sun-Valley-Idaho-190998. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cheap Trips.org