Complaint Review: Cheap smokes

• Reported By: Kshep22 — Dallas Texas United States of America
Cheap smokes

Cheap smokes cheap-smokes.biz Cheap smokes is a scam, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: In response

*Author of original report: In responce

*UPDATE Employee: Rebuttal from Cheap-Smokez.biz

I used to be a regular customer and ordered smokes from them regularly. My last, and most expencive order, was never recieved

I was told by customer service that my order had reached the United States, and after that it was "no longer their problem". The person I dealt with was the rudest person I have ever heard of. I never recieved the product, or a refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2012 08:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cheap-smokes/internet/Cheap-smokes-cheap-smokesbiz-Cheap-smokes-is-a-scam-Internet-907527. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cheap smokes

In response

AUTHOR: cigs_customer_service - (United States of America)

Dear Kshep22,

Thank you for your quick reply.

Please, send me an email with you detail to: cigscustomerservice@gmail.com and I will take care of your case personally.

Waiting for your email,
Customer Service Manager

In responce

AUTHOR: Kshep22 - (United States of America)

Who do I call or email? Anytime I've ever tried to email your company, I get the same woman I've had all the problems with

Rebuttal from Cheap-Smokez.biz

AUTHOR: cigs_customer_service - (United States of America)

Dear Kshep22,

Please accept our sincere apology for the inconvenience you experienced in not receiving your order and in having problems receiving your Refund.

It would be much easier to address your case if we had your details. All the orders have tracking numbers provided, so we can track if it was or wasn't received.

We are eager to restore your confidence in our company and regain your goodwill. The fact that you were our regular customer proofs that all your orders were shipped and delivered. We would like to look closer at your last order and see what happened with it.

Please email us or call us so we can find a satisfactory solution to this issue. We will check if the refund was issued and if not, we will refund you immediately.

Best Regards,