Complaint Review: Cheap tickets

• Submitted: Mon, May 30, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, May 31, 2011

• Reported By: Ben — Lehi Utah United States of America
Cheap tickets

Cheap tickets Orbitz They took out money and then never booked us a plane ticket so we had to purchase a new one. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: CheapTickets

We booked our trip to India and Thailand through chEap tickets and on our way home while checking in in the nw dehli airport we were told that my wife had a ticket but I didn't.... We bought our tickets together and paid the exact same price for the tickets but then got informed there snt a connection from new Delhi to San francisco but there was one for me from San Francisco to Utah so cheaptickets missed a step while booking my flight so I had to pay 500 dollars to get a ticket out of India. I called cheap tickets while I was sitting there and they took 2 hours to tell me that they didn't know what happened ... Wow cool...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2011 04:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cheap-tickets/internet/Cheap-tickets-Orbitz-They-took-out-money-and-then-never-booked-us-a-plane-ticket-so-we-had-734891. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cheap tickets

CheapTickets

AUTHOR: Cheaptickets - (USA)

Hello, I am contacting you from CheapTickets Customer Relations.   If you could e-mail me your CheapTickets record locator to customerrelations@CheapTickets.com, I will be glad to review your reservation.   Please place the e-mail to my attention, and please include your blog and screen name.

Thanks,