Complaint Review: Cheap2Dial

• Updated: Tue, April 06, 2010

• Reported By: Sarah — Tennessee United States of America
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania United States of America

Cheap2Dial USBI Internet Theft / Fraud - Refuses Refund Harrisburg Pennsylvania

While filing our taxes, I noticed an increase that never went down on our telephone land line bill. I'm almost embarrassed to say I didn't notice the monthly charge on my AT&T Phone bill for 9 months. I started to investigate the charge from USBI aka Cheap2Dial. Since we use our wireless for long distance and even have AT&T as our long distance provider 'just in case' on our landline - I called Cheap2Dial thinking it must be a mistake.

I was told by the CSR @ Cheap2Dial that I signed up via the internet. I know with 100% certainty that this is blatantly false. I requested they send me my enrollment information which they did. The information they sent contained a bogus email from India and a fictitious birthday. When I asked for refund they refused and said it was against their policy.  Well it is against MY policy to have people lie, cheat and steal from my bank account!

PLEASE, please - I implore anyone who is making this horrible company rich without even knowing it to file a complaint with the FCC. This is illegal and is pure fraud. Google Barry Rynearson the owner. He deserves to be behind bars.

The FCC may be our only recourse and they take these complaints VERY seriously.

Please visit: http://esupport.fcc.gov/complaints.htm

Click wired telephone --> Next --> Slamming: Unauthorized switching of your home telephone service to another company

Somebody is sitting on a yacht with our hard earned, UNAUTHORIZED, stolen dollars.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2010 11:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cheap2Dial/Harrisburg-Pennsylvania-/Cheap2Dial-USBI-Internet-Theft-Fraud-Refuses-Refund-Harrisburg-Pennsylvania-590119. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cheap2Dial