Complaint Review: CheapCaribbean.com, Inc.

• Submitted: Sat, May 14, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, May 14, 2011

• Reported By: miceks — San Diego California USA
CheapCaribbean.com, Inc.
2003 South Easton Road Suite 100 Doylestown, Pennsylvania United States of America

CheapCaribbean.com, Inc. False advertisement on a trip, promised $499.00 pp but was charged $657.31 pp Doylestown, Pennsylvania

On 3/12/2011 I responded to the Cheapcaribbean.com on-line advertising which offered a 5 nights vacation package to"Barcelo Maya Caribe and Beach". I picked up #1 (all packages include air) and (kids stay free) for "Travel: May 1-July 7, 2011" which was advertised for $499.00 pp after promo code : RIVMAYA100 to be deducted at the check out with no extra charge for the air from Florida to Cancun.

Booking two rooms for our party of four adults and one child I was expecting no more then $2,500.00 for the basic rates without the tax and services. After the final click I just got the booking ID 30466634 and I had to wait a week to get my package emailed to me without the price break down for the final costs $3,652.33 !

After deducting the tax and services it came down to $657.31 pp. I had to send them a few emails asking for the price break down list and when I finaly got it I found we were overcharged more then $500.00.  I send request for a refund but they responded : We are non refund company.

I turned my complaint to the Washington BBB.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2011 06:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CheapCaribbeancom-Inc/Doylestown-Pennsylvania-18901/CheapCaribbeancom-Inc-False-advertisement-on-a-trip-promised-49900-pp-but-was-charg-729384. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CheapCaribbean.com, Inc.