Complaint Review: CheapMagsUSA.com

• Submitted: Thu, October 13, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, October 13, 2011

• Reported By: PheatherzandBeaques — Brooksville Florida United States of America
CheapMagsUSA.com
Internet, Georgia United States of America

CheapMagsUSA.com The thieves stole the money I paid them for magazine renewal and never responded to my numerous inquiries Internet, Georgia

On December 9, 2010, I paid for a magazine renewal of Bird Talk Magazine at CheapMagsUSA.com.  My then current Bird Talk Magazine subscription lapsed in March 2011.  When the next issue of Bird Talk didn't arrive, I checked their website Bird Talk) and was informed that the subscription was never renewed.

I contacted support at CheapMagsUSA.com to see why my magazine had not been renewed.  I never received a response to this inquiry or future inquiries.

Today (October 2011), after attempting to follow up on this matter, the website was no longer in existence.  After a quick search on the internet, it was obvious that I was not the only victim of CheapMagsUSA.com.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2011 11:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CheapMagsUSAcom/Internet-Georgia-/CheapMagsUSAcom-The-thieves-stole-the-money-I-paid-them-for-magazine-renewal-and-never-788325. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CheapMagsUSA.com