Complaint Review: CheapMagsUSA.com

• Submitted: Sun, April 15, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, April 15, 2012

• Reported By: Jake — Monroe Township New Jersey United States of America
CheapMagsUSA.com

CheapMagsUSA.com Ripped-off mag subscription; no mags, no refund, no reply from 'seller' or Yahoo! Shopping. Internet

I have been ripped-off by www.cheapmagsusa.com. While logged-in to Yahoo! Shopping, I purchased two magazine subscriptions from www.cheapmagsusa.com. My checking account was debited for the amount of purchase and I waited for my magazines to arrive.

After several weeks passed without receiving the magazines, I emailed an inquiry to www.cheapmagsusa.com for a status update. No reply. After 2 more weeks I emailed them again and still received no reply.

At this point I emailed Yahoo! for assistance, but Yahoo! replied that, in effect, it was not Yahoo!'s problem. I emailed www.cheapmagsusa one more time, but again I did not receive a reply. I contacted my bank but this whole process had exceeded 60 days and my bank said they cannot file a dispute for a refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2012 08:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CheapMagsUSAcom/internet/CheapMagsUSAcom-Ripped-off-mag-subscription-no-mags-no-refund-no-reply-from-seller-868886. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CheapMagsUSA.com