Complaint Review: CheapOAir.com

• Updated: Fri, June 08, 2012

• Reported By: Matt — RIchmond Utah United States of America
CheapOAir.com
213 West 35th Street Suite 1301 Internet United States of America

CheapOAir.com Misleading fees, unresponsive customer support, Stolen Money Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution

I purchased a flight for 4 people on May 10th, 2012. After making the purchase I realized that CheapOAir had not made all of the fees that would be associated with the booking known.

After noticing this and figuring out the their "cheap" flight was not so cheap. I called them within hours of booking my flight. They would not return my money to me, even though the fees were not made clear.

I reported them to the BBB and received a call that afternoon. The customer service agent proceeded to yell at me as if I was stupid because I did not see all the fees that were buried within to separate hyperlinks and still did not definitively tell me the fee I would be paying.

They still have my money and are not responding to any of my correspondences, and won't' return my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2012 09:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CheapOAircom/internet/CheapOAircom-Misleading-fees-unresponsive-customer-support-Stolen-Money-Internet-884074. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CheapOAir.com

Resolution

AUTHOR: Renee customer service - (U.S.A.)

The customer was given a link for baggage fees on his airline, he didn't check the link to verify the cost of the bags.  He later called and was upset that he had to pay. His reservation has been canceled and he received a full refund.  This case has been resolved to his satisfaction.