Complaint Review: CheapOair

• Submitted: Thu, February 09, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, February 13, 2012

• Reported By: Sue — atlanta Georgia United States of America
CheapOair

CheapOair Ripped off and payed for a ticket they dont even have to GIVE! Internet

*UPDATE Employee: CheapOair

My fiance and I booked an airline ticket Feb 8th for about 1430. Last night he received an email saying the price was changed and was now 1700 and he had the right to cancel it and receive a full refund. He spoke to them last night and canceled it and booked another ticket. The man said our booking ticket would be the same number as the canceled one. We got the new ticket for about 1430. The problem here is why say the first ticket has been changed to 1700 when we got another ticket that was the exact same ticket as before for the price we were charged the first time! Anyways something didn't seem right so I called this morning and asked why we hadn't received an email with verification of our 2nd ticket we payed for. We don't have anything confirming we bought this ticket. The man said we don't have a ticket yet and their working on booking it. We have used them before and they have never done us this way! I don't trust this company anymore. Never again will I use them and I fear my fiance and I will not get the $3000 we dished out! We WILL sue if we don't get our money refunded. That's a promise!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2012 09:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CheapOair/internet/CheapOair-Ripped-off-and-payed-for-a-ticket-they-dont-even-have-to-GIVE-Internet-836432. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CheapOair

CheapOair

AUTHOR: Renee customer service - (U.S.A.)

Dear Customer,  please contact me with your booking number. I want to look into what has happened, and to see if we can honor that original fare for you even at this time. Email me the booking number to:

randrews@cheapoair.com
place BLOG in the subject line

I am very sorry for the inconvenience, I will look for your response, and I'm sure we can get this worked out to your satisfaction.

modest