Complaint Review: CheapOair.com.

• Updated: Wed, March 27, 2013

• Reported By: veronica — Oakland California
CheapOair.com.
213 West 35th Street, Suite 1301 New York, New York United States of America

CheapOair.com. Worst customer experience of my life Rude and impersonal employees would not apologize and make feel terrible New York, New York

*Author of original report: CheapOair working on my refund

*UPDATE Employee: CheapOair

*Consumer Suggestion: Careful

*UPDATE Employee: CheapOair customer support

The worst customer service on my life, Rude and impersonal employees would not apologize and make me feelterrible. This is the worst company I've ever dealt with Cheapoair.com would never admit they made mistake. I'm still in shock on how theytreat me over the phone specially supervisors.

I made a reservation for a flight to Europe.I re-schedule my flight due to a family emergency and an agent from Cheapoir.com confirmed it, he even sent me an email with the new dates and times. Days later another Agent contacted me saying that my flight was cancel. Ive been calling so many times and they only thing they said are that the airline rejected the change
meanwhile I dont have a ticket to go to my trip. Customer Service is terrible and rude, dont show any respect for my problem with my ticket. They abuse me and dont have any compasion.Im just hoping that Anna-Lisa Ford or James P. Fonovich get notify about this and they take the necessary actions in order for this dont happen again in the future.  Im requesting a refund and the Supervisor was so mean and rude almost screaming at me saying they he will not give me a refund and I can do wherever I want.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2013 09:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CheapOaircom/New-York-New-York-1000/CheapOaircom-Worst-customer-experience-of-my-life-Rude-and-impersonal-employees-would-n-1037964. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CheapOair.com.

CheapOair working on my refund

AUTHOR: veronica - ()

I've been contacted  by CheapOair this morning, they said they're going to refund the full price of ticket plus the difference of the new ticket I had to buy. It seems that they're working on resolving this issue.

CheapOair

AUTHOR: Renee customer service - ()

The customer posted on the blog site, so I'm pretty sure she is wanting assistance.

#3 Consumer Suggestion

Careful

AUTHOR: mr default - ()

dont give them too much information, they will only try to sue you.  They had their chance to make things right, didnt they?

CheapOair customer support

AUTHOR: Renee customer service - ()

Veronica, in order to assist you, we need your 8 digit booking number emailed to our priority customer service team. Place blog in the subject line and we will assist you. Very sorry for the service you received, we will certainly address this as well.

sm@cheapoair.com