Complaint Review: CheapOair.com

cheapoair.com Internet U.S.A.
  • Phone: 866-6369088
  • Web:
  • Category: Hotel

CheapOair.com Service refuses to give refund on hotel room and doesn't care about customer service. Internet

In January 2009, we booked a hotel through Cheapoair.com for a night in Puerto Rico. The date we booked the hotel for was Saturday March 21st. We booked a room at the Hotel Normandie in San Juan, PR. When we arrived at the hotel, we found out they booked a room above the club/bar. The club played loud music until 3am that night. We called and complained to the front desk twice that night. Upon waking, we discovered that the hotel didn't have any hot water. We could take a shower because the water never came on due to maintenance issue. I talked with the hotel Assistant Manager at checkout and they credited the entire night due to the service issues. The Assistant Manager instructed me to call the travel service when I got back because they credited the service for the room.

When I arrived back home, I called CheapOair customer service number several times and no one will help me. They keep telling me that someone will be contacting me about this but no one every calls back. I ask to speak to a supervisor or manager and they tell me no one is available to talk on the phone. The customer service agents don't care about my problem. I really want my money back for this room. I paid $226 for this room.

Deeone14
Auburn, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2009 11:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CheapOaircom/internet/CheapOaircom-Service-refuses-to-give-refund-on-hotel-room-and-doesnt-care-about-customer-450227. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CheapOair.com