• Report: #219174

• Submitted: Sun, November 05, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, November 12, 2006

• Reported By:downey California
CheapTickets
CheapTickets.com , Internet, Nationwide U.S.A.

TLG*GREAT FUN CheapTickets.com CheapTickets charged credit card with $119.99 Internet

*Author of original report: TLG*GREAT FUN CheapTickets.com

My credit card was charged with $119.99. I discovered it today Nov. 5, 2006 and transaction was recorded on Nov. 3rd, 2006.

I immediately called my credit card company and stop any further activity. I do not know where this charge came from.

The time before I used this card was a few days prior to this charge and it was at a local gas station in bellflower, CA and at seven eleven (711) in Downey, CA.

Miguel
Downey, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2006 04:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CheapTickets/Internet-Nationwide/TLGGREAT-FUN-CheapTicketscom-CheapTickets-charged-credit-card-with-11999-Internet-219174. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CheapTickets

TLG*GREAT FUN CheapTickets.com

AUTHOR: Miguel - (U.S.A.)

I submitted a dispute directly to my credit card and within a week they were able to credit my account with -$119.99.

When I initially called my credit card company they suggested that I personally contacted TLG GREAT FUN and they offered me the merchant's phone number but I refuse to take it. I told the costumer service representative that I did not want to contact this merchant because I did not want them to have any of my personal data. So I was instructed to fill out and fax a dispute form available from their web site. I downloaded, printed, filled out and fax the form on Sunday and today Saturday my credit card was credited with $119.99.

The following are the buying transactions history on my credit card:
10/30/06 11/01/06 THAI ORIGINAL BBQ AND 35.80, 10/29/06 10/30/06 7-ELEVEN 27005 Q39 13.34, 10/28/06 10/30/06 UNION 76 00370569 26.68, 10/20/06 10/23/06 WASHINGTON MUTUAL BA 282.00
10/05/06 10/06/06 AMZ*Amazon Payments 31.34, 08/17/06 08/21/06 ROSS STORES #719 50.85, 08/16/06 08/18/06 CERRITOS COLLEGE BKS # 80.51, 06/05/06 06/07/06 CHEVRON 0094658 42.83.

If anyone knows any connection of this merchants and TLG GREAT FUN please let me know. Thanks you,

Victim of a rip-off