Complaint Review: CheapTickets.com

• Reported By:Bronx New York
CheapTickets.com
Internet U.S.A.

CheapTickets.com THIEVES!!! cheaptickets.com Ripoff Internet

On July 7th I purchased a ticket through cheaptickets.com. Because of an emergency I had to cancel the flight the very next day, it was within their 24 hour courtesy cancellation, which allows you to cancel without having to pay fees and you will receive a full refund. The customer agent informed me that I should be receiving a full refund, minus the $10 fee, within 48 hours but it could take up to 60 days.

Well, 60 days have come and gone, so has 90 days for that matter. I have called the customer service agents just to be hung up on, told that I am overreacting, told that I am not important enough to speak to a supervisor. I was told by a supervisor on 3 seperate occations that I will have my money within the week and it has not happend.

I wrote a letter that was never responded to. I contacted the Better Business Bureau and in the complaint included all of my information including ticket #, sale confirmation and cancellation confirmation, I was then contacted by a customer service rep via email and was told that I did not include sufficient information to locate my record. I replied and did not recieve a response, so I responded to the BBB complaint and recieved a response within a week, saying that they needed more information. I responded with the cancellation confirmation email that I received from CheapTicket.com. The rep thanked me for the information and told me she would get back to me ASAP. It's been 3 weeks.

Do not do business with this company they are theives. Had I come to rip-off Report.com first I would never have purchased a ticket through this company. Outsourcing is going to be the end of good customer service everywhere. I am now extremely weary of making purchases online b/c of this experience.

Sarita
Bronx, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2006 09:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CheapTicketscom/internet/CheapTicketscom-THIEVES-cheapticketscom-Ripoff-Internet-216403. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CheapTickets.com