Complaint Review: CheapTrips.com

• Submitted: Mon, August 13, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, August 13, 2007

• Reported By:Texarkana Texas
PO Box 2036 Cherry Hill, New Jersey U.S.A.

CheapTrips.com Outright Lied About 4 free ticket usage Ripoff Cherry Hill New Jersey

I was told that I would have 4 free tickets to anywhere in the US I wanted to go including Hawaii. I told the guy I had friends who lived in Hawaii and that I would use the tickets to go there and stay with them. He said, "great!" He didn't say that I had to purchase 2-5 nights of hotel stays starting at $169 per person at the destination to where I flew. He said the 4 tickets were an advertisement promotion and never mentioned that I had to pay for hotel rooms when we first talked. He knew I was under the impression that I could stay with my friends and he didn't breathe a word about the hotel strings attached. I am returning all the information and contacting my credit card company to report them for giving out misleading information.

Texarkana, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2007 06:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CheapTripscom/Cherry-Hill-New-Jersey-08034/CheapTripscom-Outright-Lied-About-4-free-ticket-usage-Ripoff-Cherry-Hill-New-Jersey-267236. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CheapTrips.com