Complaint Review: Cheapcruises.com

• Updated: Tue, March 19, 2013

• Reported By: Leah — Benton Louisiana
Cheapcruises.com

Cheapcruises.com Practices on Deception, Internet

I booked an Alaskan cruise through cheapcruises.com. I paid a $700 deposit when I booked. I just lost my job, unexpectedly, and I needed to cancel the cruise. I called and stayed on the phone for one hour, only to be told that the cancellation fee was $700 and that I needed to pay another $100 to cancel. I never received an invoice for this cruise. The person I talked to was Tony. He insists that there was no one else I could contact. I have learned my lesson the hard way and hopefully I can protect someone else from this fraudulent company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2013 06:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cheapcruisescom/internet/Cheapcruisescom-Practices-on-Deception-Internet-1036242. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cheapcruises.com