Complaint Review: CheapestToms.net

• Submitted: Mon, June 17, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, June 17, 2013

• Reported By: KimS — Benicia California
Wenzhou, China Long Beach, California USA

CheapestToms.net Ordered TOMS from this website--was told they were authentic, they are FAKES Long Beach California

I ordered 3 pair of TOMS from this website through PayPal in May. I just received them today, after filing numerous reports with PayPal and trying to contact the company. This company does not have a phone number to reach them at, nor a fax number. I was able to get $65.00 refunded to my account through PayPal.

I own many pair of TOMS, and have spent good money on them. These are beyond FAKE. The soles are not even glued into the bottom of the shoe, the boxes all came mashed up and used. The sizes are small, and I received a leopard print pair that look like a GOLD mess. Not cute at all like they were in the picture.

When I contacted the company, they told me the shoes were coming from the TOMS warehouse in Long Beach, Ca. I figured they would be here within the week, since I live in NorCal. They ended up taking a month and a half to receive and came from China! They were in customs for 3 weeks.

Thank god for PayPal or i'd of never seen my money again. It's worth it to buy them from TOMS.com, Nordstrom or Neiman Marcus... You pay for what you get!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2013 09:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CheapestTomsnet/Long-Beach-California/CheapestTomsnet-Ordered-TOMS-from-this-website-was-told-they-were-authentic-they-are-1059889. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CheapestToms.net