Complaint Review: Cheaplingeriestore

• Reported By: Anonymous — cincinnati Ohio
Cheaplingeriestore
105 Academy St Greenwich, New York USA

Cheaplingeriestore.com SCAM SCAM SCAM Greenwich New York

I placed an order for 8 items which total $79.72 on June 11, 2013. I reached out to the company via email on July 1, 2013 asking to cancel my order because I hadn't heard anything or gotten any confirmations on the status of my order. I was told that part of my order was sent already and I couldn't receive a refund because the other part of my order was still coming.  I advised the company that I didn't received a partial order and I simply wanted a refund since it had been three weeks since placing my order and I havent had any contact from them. They proceed to give me a USPS code for the order they said was shipped already which verified the order was still in China in the warehouse. After numerous and numerous emails back and fourth with them telling me to be patient and wait for the back order, it's now July 12, 2013 and I still haven't received any of my order. [continued below]....

.....  They tell me they cannot refund my money because they shipped the order. This is a scam site, with fake testimonials about the fast shipping and happy customers. I will never order foreign again and will tell as many people as possible to stay away from these people. They will take your money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2013 07:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cheaplingeriestore/Greenwich-New-York-12834/Cheaplingeriestorecom-SCAM-SCAM-SCAM-Greenwich-New-York-1066613. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cheaplingeriestore