Complaint Review: Cheapmagsusa.com

• Submitted: Sat, October 01, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, October 01, 2011

• Reported By: Jim — talbott Tennessee United States of America
Cheapmagsusa.com

Cheapmagsusa.com Cheapmagusa is a ripoff, I received one issue in 6 months in a 2 year subscription Internet

I purchased a 2 year subscription of Large Print Readers Digest May5,2011 from cheapmagsusa.com and I received one issue in 6 months.  I called them(770-666-8226) but its an automated system then I emailed several times(support@cheapmagsusa.com) but no response!

I called Paypal and they say it to late for a refund but thet are still looking into it and they also sent emails on my behalf.

I called my CC company and they say its to late for a refund.

So, I went to the Gov website (Ic3.gov) and filed a formal complaint against cheapmagsusa, still waiting and its OCT 1st, 2011.

Stay Away from this RipOff Company.  Better to pay a couple dollars more elsewhere and get your subscription than this place.!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2011 08:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cheapmagsusacom/internet/Cheapmagsusacom-Cheapmagusa-is-a-ripoff-I-received-one-issue-in-6-months-in-a-2-year-su-783559. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cheapmagsusa.com