Complaint Review: Cheapoair

• Reported By: Merilyn — singapore Other Singapore
Cheapoair

Cheapoair Cheapoair is a irresposible scam Internet

*UPDATE Employee: CheapOair.com

Avoid Cheapoair at all cost!!!

Bought 2 roundtrip tickets from Singapore to Shanghai 2 months in advance. After 2 weeks of purchasing the tickets, I called the China Airline to confirm my tickets but was shocked to find out:

1. Names are in wrong order , 2. Passport numbers and expiry dates were not given to them.

Airline informed me that my tickets are invalid if these information are not provided. Then I spent the next 1 month calling and chasing Cheapoair to resolve this issue. It's almost impossible to get anyone on the phone to resolve the matter not to mention the long hold they put you on the line, followed by the line being cut off.

Then I tried emailing them but all I get is replies that says they will look into the matter. Nothing gets done.

Towards the flight date, all my emails to the escalations department, Romulo Reynoso, were eventually ignored.

Today is the departure date and my money is down the drain as a result of their mistakes. They use delay tactics to avoid taking responsibility. Such companies should not be allowed to operate. Some people have warned that Cheapoair is a scam. From my experience, it seems almost like it. This whole experience has cost me alot of time, anguish, stress and overseas call phone charges

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2011 11:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cheapoair/internet/Cheapoair-Cheapoair-is-a-irresposible-scam-Internet-783501. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cheapoair

CheapOair.com

AUTHOR: Renee customer service - (U.S.A.)

Dear Sir/Madam, I am very sorry for the inconvenience.  Please email me your 7 digit booking number and place BLOG in the subject line, I would like to investigate into this matter for you.

randrews@cheapoair.com