Complaint Review: Cheapoair

• Reported By: mcgreen23 — Los Angeles California United States of America
Cheapoair

Cheapoair cheapoair.com Lying Customer Service Internet

*UPDATE Employee: cheapoair

I had a flight leaving 6 am, Kilimanjaro to Zanzibar, with a one hour layover in Nairobi. 6 am flight got canceled and the suggested alternative was leaving for Nairoibi the night before and having a 12 hour layover at the airport overnight. I contacted cheapoair to see if there was a better alternative. They said to contact the airline and see.

I found a better solution through the airline and they said they made the changes but only cheapoair could re-issue the ticket. I called them to re-issue. After confirming the new route, they said they would re-issue. When the email came, it was the one with the 12 hour layover.

I called back to discuss. First, he said I had confirmed the 12 hour layover and could pull the tape to confirm. So, I said pull the tape. Instead, he started arguing that the new flight didn't exist, although I could see it on their system and other systems. KLM must have lied when they said they booked me on it.

But then, he said if I could get booked on it, they would re-issue, so hang out and call KLM again. Sounded like a way to get me off the phone. Still trying to reach a supervisor about this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2013 10:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cheapoair/internet/Cheapoair-cheapoaircom-Lying-Customer-Service-Internet-993094. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cheapoair

cheapoair

AUTHOR: Renee customer service - (U.S.A.)

We have received your email query regarding the above concern. We will be contacting your shortly for further assistance.  Very sorry for the inconvenience!

Cheapoair.com