Complaint Review: Cheapoair.com

• Submitted: Wed, July 23, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, July 23, 2008

• Reported By:santa ana California
Cheapoair.com
213 West 35th Street,Suite 1301 New York, New York U.S.A.
  • Phone: 866-636-9088
  • Web:
  • Category: Hotel

Cheapoair.com This company is a scam-they take our money for a hotel booking ,that doesn't even use them! New York New York

I spent 3 hours yesterday looking for a hotel for my son who is 20 years old...most hotels only take 21+ year olds. Well I have been booking flights, hotels, etc...for years through companies like Cheapoair.com without any hassles. My son checks in, they have no record of the booking, he has a confirmation letter, but they say they don't even use any outside booking help! My son had to pay the additional hotel fee which has already been charged to my visa . Hid gas money! I spen several hour with someone who sounded like an India native...I got no where. I looked up cheapoair.com,fraud...and I found many others who have had problems with this company.

Becky b
santa ana, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2008 08:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cheapoaircom/New-York-New-York-100001/Cheapoaircom-This-company-is-a-scam-they-take-our-money-for-a-hotel-booking-that-doesnt-354941. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cheapoair.com