Complaint Review: Cheaps Chevrolet

• Updated: Thu, September 12, 2013

• Reported By: Latinosmilz — Flemingsburg Kentucky
Cheaps Chevrolet
714 W Water St Flemingsburg, Kentucky USA

Cheaps Chevrolet Did not put oil in car after oil change. Car has not been right since. In shop now! Flemingsburg Kentucky

I took my 2004 Chrysler PT Curiser GT in for an oil change because I was told they were the only shop in town that did full synthetic oil changes. I went in on a Thursday got done paid nearly $40 then left and went home. Car ran great made it home then did not drive it again until next day drove to next town about 15mins away and the oil light came on and wife and I stopped at autozone where three different men looked the vehicle over and found it did not have a drop of oil in it and that it was bone dry. I then purchased a 4 quart container of syntheic oil for another $35 and fill it up. The following monday was a holiday so did not go anywhere. I then went in on that Tuesday and they told me that the oil in it was 2 quarts over and the oil plug was stripped and needed replaced. We and no one else even touched the oil plug. They kept our receipt and told us it was not their problem because we filled it with oil and overfilled it. The funny thing is when I went back to check on the car they told me they fixed the plug and just reput the oil I just purchased back in. I am furious with this place and do not recommend them to anyone.

I was told by another couple they had an oil change their with a new vehicle and they did the same thing and forgot to put oil in and were taken to court and Cheaps had to purchase and install a new moter because they blew theirs up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2013 06:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cheaps-Chevrolet/Flemingsburg-Kentucky-41041/Cheaps-Chevrolet-Did-not-put-oil-in-car-after-oil-change-Car-has-not-been-right-since-I-1083860. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cheaps Chevrolet