Complaint Review: Cheapshoes88.com

• Updated: Tue, September 10, 2013

• Reported By: Everette — Frisco Texas
, Select State/Province China

Cheapshoes88.com is a Fraud China

We ordered a pair of Air Jordans VI 057 from cheapshoes88.com , we received the jordans and the soles of the came with yellow colored bottoms which in picture are clear, as a result of the yellowing the shoes look old and worn. The shoes also, were stuff in a box without the orignal nike box. After numerous efforts to contact the company or realypay, there has been no response!! If you see, realpay as source for taking transactions you need to stay as far away as possible. This is a fraudulent company!!!! Now I have a pair of worn yellow shoes that will sit in the closet because I cant wear them. So disappointed!!!!!!!

I finally, got in touch with cheap shoes after sending them 4 emails. They stated that I send them pictures of the shoes, and as a result the yellowing on the jordans and worn, they said send it back. I sent back on july 4, 2013. I paid to send them back I still have not receive a refund or responses from any of my emails.  I had to pay 50.00 to mail it back like they instructed, however, I just received the shoes back on Septemer the 5th.

So, bascially they gave me a bogus address and the package was sent returned to the sender.  I am out 74.88 for shoes I cant wear and 50.00 dollars on a mailing the shoes back.  The total I paid is 124.88 on some shoes that  I am not able to wear due to defective product.  This site need to be taken down. They don't honor there refund policy on their website, they dont contact you back, and realpay does nothing and you cant contact them either.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2013 09:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cheapshoes88com/Select-StateProvince/Cheapshoes88com-is-a-Fraud-China-1083238. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cheapshoes88.com