Complaint Review: Cheaptickets.com

• Updated: Thu, April 03, 2014

• Reported By: George — Algonquin Illinois
Cheaptickets.com
Internet USA

Cheaptickets.com - I cancelled my 3 flights ,$4600, and they told me I have one year to rebook.When I called back 9 months later, I was told the Airline has your money

*UPDATE Employee: CheapTickets

I cancelled my three Flights and they told me I have one year to rebook. When I called back 9 months later, they told me that the airline has my money which was not true because I had talked to the airlines the day before. I had saved $4605.30 over a few years to send my wife and two kids to see their grandpa for the first time but they deny it for them. I called cheaptickets.com  for a week and after long holds (probably over 30 hours total ) finally spoke to a supervisor and he told me that the airline will provide you the flight ticket but their price is $6000 per person now and the ticket will now cost me $18000.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2014 06:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cheapticketscom-/internet/Cheapticketscom-I-cancelled-my-3-flights-4600-and-they-told-me-I-have-one-year-to-r-1136129. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cheaptickets.com

CheapTickets

AUTHOR: Custrelsgal - ()

Hi George,

My name is Lynne; I’m a member of the CheapTickets Customer Relations Team. We want to learn more about your experience so that we can address the issue. Please email us at socialnetwork@cheaptickets.com and provide your CheapTickets Confirmation#, so that I can investigate further.

Thank you for reaching out. I look forward to receiving your info.

Kind Regards,