Complaint Review: Cheaptickets.com

• Submitted: Fri, March 08, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, March 08, 2013

• Reported By: wandatorres — bridgeport Connecticut United States of America
Cheaptickets.com

Cheaptickets.com Cheaptickets.com Riped off by cheaptickets.com and told my trip was unrefundable!!! Scamming and hunging up! Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: CheapTickets

This was my first Spring break vacation with my boyfriend, i went a head and booked our travel date for March 2013 in which totaled out to about $1400. Upon printing out my reservation i realized the month was incorrect and was set for Feb. I tried to contact customer service about the mix up. I recieved excuse after excuse, multiple hang up's and just out right disrespect! I am trying to contact someone from the corporate office and there seems to be no one to help me! I am very upset and plan on taking action for my refund or change of dates ... I advise no one to use this site to book anything, this was a rip off and big scam. So pretty much i paid cheaptickets.com 1400 of my hard earn money to recieve no trip and a go f**k myself response from them!  OUTRANGED!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2013 01:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cheapticketscom/internet/Cheapticketscom-Cheapticketscom-Riped-off-by-cheapticketscom-and-told-my-trip-was-unref-1025669. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cheaptickets.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

CheapTickets

AUTHOR: Cheaptickets - ()

Hi,
wandatorres,

This is Robert, and I am part of the CheapTickets Customer Relations team.  I am sorry for the disservice from CheapTickets.  Please forward the CheapTickets Record Locator to us at socialnetwork@cheaptickets.com.
 Please use my name in the subject line, so that I can investigate further.

Thank you for your patience, I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,