• Report: #812011

• Submitted: Tue, December 20, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, December 29, 2011

• Reported By: Robert In DC — silver Spring Maryland United States of America
Cheaptickets.com

Cheaptickets.com Web Rip off-cannot complete your reservation its says then you get billed and they hold funds for 7 days for credit one month for debit Internet, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: CheapTickets Complaint

*UPDATE Employee: Your Recent CheapTickets Experience

They have a nifty scam.  You get a ticket, enter all of your credit info book the flight and then the web site tells you the flight cannot be booked.  It prompts you to go for another flight and sure enough I fell for it.  On second try I get the flight.  But get this--still billed for the flight that could not be booked.  Call.  Lie number one:  Its not really a charge its just "reflected" (whatever that means) .   I can call your bank and fix.   Second call, well you put in the info and you are responsible--even if the website prompted you.  Then lastly with supervisor, oh yes its a charge but we will refund it within 7 to 10 business days if its credit and one month if its a debit.   Its that a great way to borrow some cash interest free and then they charge you fee as well.  Total scam have to think the airlines are looking the other way on this as well.  Everybody gets to pad their numbers here.....  A total nation of scams and thieves.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2011 04:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cheapticketscom/internet/Cheapticketscom-Web-Rip-off-cannot-complete-your-reservation-its-says-then-you-get-bille-812011. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cheaptickets.com

CheapTickets Complaint

AUTHOR: Cheaptickets - (USA)

Dear Valued Customer,

My name is Vikki, and I am part of the CheapTickets Customer Relations Team. I saw your comments and would like to see if I can assist. Please send an email and include your contact information.  I will be glad to look into this and respond back to you. Our email address is socialnetwork@cheaptickets.com. Please enter my name in the subject line, and your blog name in your information.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Sincerely,

Vikki
CheapTickets Customer Relations
Chicago, IL

Your Recent CheapTickets Experience

AUTHOR: Cheaptickets - (USA)

Dear Robert,

My name is Shalon, and I am part of the CheapTickets Customer Relations Team. I saw your comments and would like to see if I can look into your concern. Please email me with your contact information, so I can further assist you. Our email address is socialnetwork@orbitz.com. Please enter my name in the subject line, and your blog name in your information.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Sincerely,