• Report: #208015

• Updated: Sat, August 26, 2006

• Reported By:Albuquerque New Mexico
Cheaptickets.com
Cheaptickets.com Internet U.S.A.

Cheaptickets.com cancel ticket and would not refund. Practicing theft on a grand scale Chicago Internet

I purchased 3 round trip tickets for $ 1216 each on on Delta Airlines from cheaptickets.com. About a month later, I realized that the return trip need to originate in Paris. I called cheapticket.com again and changed the flight reservations so that all three tickets were arriving in London but returning from Paris. There were additional charges which I put on my other MC. On the day of departure, I found out from Delta counter that the third ticket had been cancelled by cheaptickets.com and a new ticket was never issued.

My husband had to purchase an additional ticket so my daughter could get on the plane. Delta said the refund would have to be issued by cheaptickets.com. When the vacation was over I called cheaptickets.com to ask for a refund for one ticket and was told a manager would call within 24 hours. Nobody called. This pattern continued for about 10 days. I asked for a direct phone number for the manager but each time the customer service, who were sitting somewhere in Asia, told me this was not possible. I believe cheaptickets.com is practicing theft on a grand scale. There is no phone number in the United Stated that I could find.

Amy
Albuquerque, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2006 08:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cheapticketscom/internet/Cheapticketscom-cancel-ticket-and-would-not-refund-Practicing-theft-on-a-grand-scale-Ch-208015. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cheaptickets.com