Complaint Review: Cheaptrips.com

• Submitted: Thu, January 17, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, January 17, 2008

• Reported By:Guntersville Alabama
Cheaptrips.com
P.O. Box 2036 Cherry Hill, New Jersey U.S.A.

Cheaptrips.com Promised airlines tickets that could not be used for the purpose that I was told that I could use them for Cherry Hill New Jersey

I told the salesperson that I had already booked a cruise. He said that was ok I could use the airline tickets to get to the port. He said "you do not have to buy the Cuise from Us." I tried to use the tickets and they would not let me. They said I would have to book a cruise or hotel through them to use the tickets.
The salesman just wanted me to join so he lied to me. He charged my credit card and sent me the pack of lies that I paid for so now it is up to me to try and get a refund. From what I have read on the internet about Cheaptrips there is a fat chance that I will get a refund.
Don't waste your time even talking to these people. They are a rippoff!!

Frances
Guntersville, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2008 09:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cheaptripscom/Cherry-Hill-New-Jersey-08034/Cheaptripscom-Promised-airlines-tickets-that-could-not-be-used-for-the-purpose-that-I-was-300864. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cheaptrips.com