Complaint Review: Cheaptrips.com

• Submitted: Wed, March 05, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, March 05, 2008

• Reported By:DALLAS Oregon
Cheaptrips.com
1767 Denver West Blvd., Suite A Golden, Colorado U.S.A.

Cheaptrips, Cheaptrips.com Lied to me, and ripped me off for $109.00 Golden Colorado

I was looking for reasonable low prices and checked Cheaptrips.Com. signed up as a lifetime member for $109.00. When checking -Guaranteed Lowest Airfare...Period! rates, their rates were higher than I could find on the computer. Later I learned this is just a travel agent, with some nasty, cranky agents! I was promised free flights, and many other MEMBER BENEFITS, after finding out that you couldn't even contact anyone to talk to them about the rates I was being quoted, I tried to cancel, sending copies of my membership papers, and everything else I was suppose to do, if I chose to cancel. Whoops, can't cancel, waited too long, so I contacted American Express, whom I charged my membership to, Whoops, waited to long.

So I am just out of $109.00 and I'm mad as HECK!!!!
HELP, IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE THAT CAN TELL ME HOW TO GET MY MONEY BACK, OR HAVE I JUST BEEN ROYALLY RIPPED OFF?

J E MAD
DALLAS, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2008 05:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cheaptripscom/Golden-Colorado-80401-8936/Cheaptrips-Cheaptripscom-Lied-to-me-and-ripped-me-off-for-10900-Golden-Colorado-315126. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cheaptrips.com