Complaint Review: Cheat And Eat

• Submitted: Mon, April 03, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, April 03, 2006

• Reported By:San Francisco California
Cheat And Eat
2060 East Francis St. Ontario, California U.S.A.

Cheat And Eat Ripped me off $115 by pre-enrolling me, without consent into an auto-delivery program. Ripoff Ontario California

I ordered online a "trial" supplement of Cheat and Eat making the initial $1.95 payment as indicated in their advertisement. This was for one bottle, 21-day supply only as a "test" sample prior to any continued or further orders of the product. There is no opt-out of auto-deliveries of this product online when first ordering. I ordered this first sample bottle on 3/21/06, receiving it on 3/31/06. When I phoned their customer service number (4/3/06), stating I no longer wanted to receive any further auto-deliveries, I was told that two bottles of Cheat and Eat had been sent out, (no date given when they were sent), my account charged $115 and that online, I had already pre-enrolled into their program when I ordered the first "trial" bottle. Under no circumstances was I to get my $115 refunded if the first "trial" 21-day supply of Cheat and Eat didn't work. Nor was I able to receive a refund of $115 even if I returned and/or refused the two auto-delivery bottles unopened. The customer service rep stated that in their product "terms and conditions" it states that once you have ordered the $1.95 "trial" bottle, you are automatically enrolled into their program for auto-deliveries for the next two bottles, therefore, they cannot refund your second payment. I only was able to stop any future additional auto-deliveries. So far according to the BBB, this company has a total of 17 complaints and has not responded to any of them.

San Francisco, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2006 12:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cheat-And-Eat/Ontario-California-91761/Cheat-And-Eat-Ripped-me-off-115-by-pre-enrolling-me-without-consent-into-an-auto-deliver-184674. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cheat And Eat