• Report: #1019471

Complaint Review: Cheat Happens.com

• Submitted: Sun, February 24, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, February 24, 2013

• Reported By: James — Lima Ohio U.S.A.
Cheat Happens.com

Cheat Happens.com Chris O'Roke Banned for commenting about the quality of software issued Internet

On March 18th of 2009 I signed up for an unlimited lifetime membership with Cheat Happens.com.

On February 23rd 2013 I posted a message on the boards at cheat happens.com about faulty software which in response to, Chris ORorke stated that I was using illegal software.

I offered to send Chris ORoke a copy of my receipt to prove that my software was a legal purchase, I also commented at the same time about the quality of software code and service that Cheat Happens has been issuing its users at which time Chris ORoke closed my account and banned my Ip address. I contacted Chris ORoke by email explaining that due to my account
being closed by him that I would like a refund. At 12:54pm on this same day of February 23rd 2013 Chris ORoke responded back to me with,

If you can tell me the precise day you plan on dying then I can prorate your lifetime membership fee to that date and refund it.

I have since sent a response back to Chris ORoke but he has failed to respond back to me. I would like my account to be re-instated or a full refund, I should not have to lose the money that I paid to Cheat Happens because Chris ORoke does not like it when a member states his or her opinion. And just as he has the right to ban whomever we wants, I to have the right to pursue this matter in any way I deem fit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2013 10:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cheat-Happenscom/internet/Cheat-Happenscom-Chris-ORoke-Banned-for-commenting-about-the-quality-of-software-issued-1019471. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cheat Happens.com