Complaint Review: Check And Business Services

• Updated: Fri, April 30, 2010

• Reported By: Butch — Illinois United States of America
Check And Business Services
Nationwide United States of America

Check And Business Services Case Investigator George Scam Collections and Illegal tactics Nationwide

This individual contacted my at my job. After a few minutes of back and forth, it was clear that i was not the individual he was looking for, just a similar name. The next day, he proceeds to contact me on my cell phone asking for me or my attorney of record (flag) to contact him as he needs to serve an "appearence ticket" and shortly after that contridicts himself by saying that if he doesnt hear from me by the end of the day he would sign off and foward the matter to my home county for prosecution. Sounds like the same ol scam to me...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2010 02:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Check-And-Business-Services/nationwide/Check-And-Business-Services-Case-Investigator-George-Scam-Collections-and-Illegal-tactics-598706. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Check And Business Services