Complaint Review: Check Care

• Submitted: Fri, October 14, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, October 14, 2011

• Reported By: justice — South San Francisco California United States of America
Check Care
PO Box 21546 Concord, California United States of America

Check Care I wrote 3 checks to Kaiser, they all cleared, yet this company has hounded me saying I owe 75 dollars in fees Concord, California

I wrote 3 checks to Kaiser for Doctor co pays.  The checks cleared and for some reason was put into collections, and even though the checks cleared this company charged me 75.00 in fees that I did not approve.  I am currently on the phone with my bank to reverse the charges.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2011 09:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Check-Care/Concord-California-/Check-Care-I-wrote-3-checks-to-Kaiser-they-all-cleared-yet-this-company-has-hounded-me-788717. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Check Care