Complaint Review: Check Cash Advance

• Updated: Fri, April 05, 2013

• Reported By: Alan — Bailey Colorado
Check Cash Advance
4901 S. State St. #D Salt Lake City, Utah United States of America

Check Cash Advance Jason Taylor They asked me to send them 248.00 to get an immediate loan Salt Lake City, Utah

I was desperate for a loan and this company called me to say that they could loan me the amount I was looking for immediately.I needed to send them 248.00 dollars and in return they would send me my loan. I had to send the money by Western Union to a Michael Shay Russell in Pampano Beach Florida. I called Western Union to verify the money transfer control number and was told by the Western Union operator that the number was a fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2013 05:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Check-Cash-Advance/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84107-873/Check-Cash-Advance-Jason-Taylor-They-asked-me-to-send-them-24800-to-get-an-immediate-loan-1040878. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Check Cash Advance