thousands

• Submitted: Fri, June 09, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, June 26, 2006

• Reported By:phoenix Arizona
Check Game Solutions
P.O.Box 2108 Vero Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Check Game Solutions ripoff Claiming to report me to the credit Bureau ripoff Vero Beach Florida

*Consumer Comment: Face to Face Technologies/Check Game Solutions someone giving me a story about earning points

I have the same story as everyone else. High pressure sales. I placed stop payments on my check's - one for $30.00 and one for $40.00 and they want $30.00 additional on each check. They are demanding a total of $130.00. I am just wondering what will happen.

I have sent them several letters of dispute and when I finally reached a live person I was told this is a debt and that I would be reported.

Can this company report me to the credit bureau's?

They are not licensed in Arizona, according to the Attorney General's office.

Shawn
phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2006 02:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Check-Game-Solutions/Vero-Beach-Florida-32961/Check-Game-Solutions-ripoff-Claiming-to-report-me-to-the-credit-Bureau-ripoff-Vero-Beach-F-195685. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Check Game Solutions

AUTHOR: C - (U.S.A.)

I was 'scammed' back in Jan 31, same story someone giving me a story about earning points. It was my first day here in the US, and I was moving into my residence. I was a lone female and felt a little unsettled, so I wrote the check for $61.00. The minute the guy had gone, I knew something was off about this and went on line and cancelled the check. The next day I mailed one copy of the receipt with a confirmation receipt attached, and I also called the phone number and left a message ( Face to Face Technologies) As I didnt hear anything, I though...Oh well that was dealth with

At the end of April, I recieved a letter from Check Game Solutions Inc, heading @second Notice' stating that I had to pay $95.00 or else my debt will be filed with Transunion. I called and left a message, and when they called back, unfortunately I was at work, and they just left a message for to call them back. I have tried to calle them numberous times, and all I get is the answering machine. I have also tried to call Face to Face Technologies in CO and again, all I get is the answering machine, no response to my messages.

What should I do now? Can I be proscuted?