Complaint Review: Check Processing Bureau

• Submitted: Thu, January 31, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, January 31, 2008

• Reported By:long beach California
Check Processing Bureau

Check Processing Bureau This is SOME BULLS**T! Some VERY CREATIVE FRUAD NEW YORK New York

Received a letter in the mail advising me that I owe $327.75 to Lady Foot Locker; due to a bounced check that was allegedly written way back in April 2001. I contacted CHECK PROCESSING BUREAU and spoke with Thomas Martin at the phone number provided on the letter 888-238-3290 ext 108. Mr Thomas advised me that I was responsible for this debt and should make a payment ASAP to avoid possible CIVIL AND CRIMINAL ACTION being taken against me. Mr Thomas could not provide me with very much info on my allegedly fraudulent check, he did provide me with the check number and date of the check. Mr Thomas encouraged me to pay the fee ASAP. I hung up with Tom and did the research on this company; what I found out was down right shocking! This company CHECK PROCESSING BUREAU is a bunch of bulls**t....FRAUD......A fictitious company who are scamming people out of there money. When I called back to confront Mr Thomas he hung up on me....COWARD!...........People don't be fooled this is a FRAUD at it's worst!

long beach, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2008 05:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Check-Processing-Bureau/NEW-YORK-New-York-10007/Check-Processing-Bureau-This-is-SOME-BULLST-Some-VERY-CREATIVE-FRUAD-NEW-YORK-New-York-305020. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Check Processing Bureau