Complaint Review: Check Processing Bureau

• Submitted: Tue, April 22, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, April 22, 2008

• Reported By:Easley South Carolina
Check Processing Bureau
130 Church Street Suite 276 New York, New York U.S.A.

Check Processing Bureau Bogus Thieves New York New York

I recieve a letter from this so called Check Processing Bureau, about month ago stating that I owed $200.14 from a check that I wrote 6 years ago. Thinking it was true I was going to pay it until they called me back a couple of days later wanting me to send the money through Western Union. That's when I knew right then it was fraud. So my wife and I started searching on the net and thank god we did. We need to stop those bogus thieves.

Jmjones30
Easley, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2008 08:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Check-Processing-Bureau/New-York-New-York/Check-Processing-Bureau-Bogus-Thieves-New-York-New-York-327975. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Check Processing Bureau