Complaint Review: Check and Business Services

• Phone: 866 571 3330
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Check and Business Services Rip Off Artisit Dallas Texas

One individual called using my current area code and prefix for our county offices. He stated that he was calling to warn me that a warrant was being issued for an online loan of $887.00 plus $1000.00 for lawyers fees. He then directed me to call Check and Business Services.

The individual at Check and Business Services informed me that I needed to pay the full amount by the end of the day or the police would be picking me up. When I pressed for information he became vague and abruptly hung up.

When I attempted to reach the gentleman from our "county" office I was connected to a fax machine.

These guys are scam artists and go to extreme....beware they will have you thinking you really owe a bill you know you don't!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2014 10:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Check-and-Business-Services/Texas-77038/Check-and-Business-Services-Rip-Off-Artisit-Dallas-Texas-1130655. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Check and Business Services