Complaint Review: Check n go

• Updated: Sat, May 03, 2014

• Reported By: Tx unsatisfied customer — Dallas Texas
Check n go
Internet USA

Check n go Customer service skills were undesired and company is a scam artist Internet

check n go had requested that I provide them documentation that the first loan was take not my account since I was requesting funds with five days of the payoff.  I was somewhat apprehensive providing copy of my banking account to someone that I don't know.  When I did not do this, they gave he funds for the second loan.

needless to say the loan was not paid because the funds we're reject.  I had to pay my car note and other bills.  I had received an email of the delinquency if the loan.  Then on my next pay day they took the full $657 from my account.   Because I had insurance taken from my account, they cause my account to be overdrawn and I had no funds to the next payday.

I was receiving calls for the internet loan from a 1800 number but no messages were left.  They were calling my cell phone and work number at least eight to nine times each.  When at work, I am often on conference calls and can not just easily answer all calls.  But to have the audacity to say that because I didn't return a call, gives you the absolute right to debit my account.   Then when I had asked to superviser, he told me that it's not his fault and it was my debt/loan.   I was denying the fact but was asking to work with me and that they just can't take funds for the loan in full by the second loan.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2014 07:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Check-n-go/internet/Check-n-go-Customer-service-skills-were-undesired-and-company-is-a-scam-artist-Internet-1143756. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Check n go