Complaint Review: Checkcard Reservation Rewards

• Submitted: Fri, April 04, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, April 04, 2008

• Reported By:East Hampton Connecticut
Checkcard Reservation Rewards
checkcard reservation rewards.com Norwalk, Connecticut U.S.A.

Checkcard Reservation Rewards, WebLoyalty.com, Movie Tickets.com I went to my online banking site, found that there was a charge from someone I didn't know..Investigated it Norwalk Connecticut

*Consumer Comment: I cannot BELIEVE that they are STILL doing this to people!!

I went on my banking site to check my account and noticed an odd transaction. Actually, I went back for the last 6 months and found I was charged $10.00 for each of those months. When I called the # that was attached to the charge, It was definitely some place I had never heard of or gave any of my information to. Of course, system was down and no-one could come to the phone.I clicked on their site and then saw the information to file a report and proceeded to do so.
I hope everyone will be told of this.

There seems to be more and more scams and ripoff artists, and it's time that something is done about it.
I personally, am sick to death of people who make their money by hurting and taking from others.

Sue
East Hampton CT

Sue
East Hampton, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2008 07:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Checkcard-Reservation-Rewards/Norwalk-Connecticut/Checkcard-Reservation-Rewards-WebLoyaltycom-Movie-Ticketscom-I-went-to-my-online-banki-323614. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Checkcard Reservation Rewards

I cannot BELIEVE that they are STILL doing this to people!!

AUTHOR: Kimbill123 - (U.S.A.)

This is just amazing to me. I had a charge last year from these frauds and YES they refund your money BUT WHY are they allowed access to our personal information when we never authorized. Does some politician own this company???? You really have to wonder since they have been victimizing people for sooo many years. Look at all of the threads on here for this company under multiple names...
Wli*reservationrewards.co 800-7327031 Ct, WLI*shopperdiscount 800-8898776 Wli*reservationrew. They've been sued and yet they are still operating and still ripping people off.. I just don't get it..