Complaint Review: Checkmate

• Submitted: Mon, January 21, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, January 21, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — Newberg Oregon United States of America
Checkmate

Checkmate I was searching background checks in regards to a case which involved child protection under a background check. I paid 22.86 which only limited to me to an address, possible date of birth, no crimin , Internet

I signed up for Checkmate to do investigation.  I paid $22.86 for a service which was stated as theri goal is to provide you with the most useful, detailed and important information on just about anyone. We're continually listening to your feedback and working tirelessly each day to improve our data, technology, and website and services in general.Whether researching criminal history, phone numbers, addresses, demographic data, census data, or a wide variety of other information, we help thousands of Americans find what they're looking for each and every day.At Instant Checkmate we take pride in having responsive, helpful customer service representatives who are enthusiastic about helping our customers make the most of their membership and tools.

THis is not true. They only provide address, some D.O.B, and some family relations.  No criminal history when in fact I know of them with some I researched, no census data, no sex offender history in the area where I knew there were based on data research and state information provided.

This site is not accurate nor does it provide the services in which it states.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2013 04:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Checkmate/internet/Checkmate-I-was-searching-background-checks-in-regards-to-a-case-which-involved-child-pro-1000751. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Checkmate