Complaint Review: Checks Unlimited

• Submitted: Mon, June 28, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, June 28, 2004

• Reported By:Green Bay Wisconsin
Checks Unlimited
http://www.ChecksUnlimited.com Colorado Springs, Colorado U.S.A.

Checks Unlimited wrong checks - more expensive. Rip-off! Colorado Springs Colorado

I ordered 4 boxes of checks from Check Unlimited over the net. When they withdrew the money from my bank account, it was $18 more than what the net receipt said. When I tried to get them to correct the problem, they said they couldn't find my account.

When the checks finally came in, the boxes were rubber banded together instead of packaged. When I opened the first box, I found that they sent the wrong checks, obviously more expensive. Insisting that they can't find my account, the problem cannot be corrected, so I'm stuck with the checks and overpayment.

I've been ordering from them for years. How can they not find my account? I'll use the checks (I have no choice.), but when I reorder, it will be from another company!

Jean
Green Bay, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2004 11:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Checks-Unlimited/Colorado-Springs-Colorado-80935-3563/Checks-Unlimited-wrong-checks-more-expensive-Rip-off-Colorado-Springs-Colorado-96772. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Checks Unlimited