Complaint Review: Checks Unlimited

• Updated: Sun, December 07, 2003

• Reported By:elmwood park Illinois
Checks Unlimited
checksunlimited.com Internet U.S.A.

Checks Unlimited cashed check, never notified me of problems, never sent order Internet And Mailers Internet

I ordered checks from Checks Unlimited and waited about 6 weeks before I called the company to find out why my checks never arrived. Their representative stated that there was a problem with completing my order because it was a new checking account. No one ever called me to say their was a problem. They had even cashed my check already. Needless to say I'm still waiting for my checks.

elmwood park, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2003 09:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Checks-Unlimited/internet/Checks-Unlimited-cashed-check-never-notified-me-of-problems-never-sent-order-Internet-An-74330. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Checks Unlimited