Complaint Review: Checksmart

Checksmart
7001 Post Road, ste 200, Internet United States of America

Checksmart Express, Insight card harassing at work, payday lender, Internet

*General Comment: Insight Cards is a scam

I had no problems with the Insight card I took out from Express/Checksmart. Then I was late and tried to set up a payment plan. I received 20 calls in four hours on my cell while at work.

Then they called my job and almost got me fired. I called Express and then Checksmart to set up a payment plan but the harassment continued. Finally they sent a debit through my account which bounced. I'm paying these fools off and warning everyone. THEY CALL ME AT LEAST THIRTY TIMES A DAY. YEAH, I'M SERIOUS. STAY AWAY!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/25/2010 09:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Checksmart/internet/Checksmart-Express-Insight-card-harassing-at-work-payday-lender-Internet-675236. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Checksmart

#1 General Comment

Insight Cards is a scam

AUTHOR: Blake - (United States of America)

These people are rediculous. I use the card one day and then hit me with so many fees they emptied my account. I called them to cancel my account and am put on hold 3 times for 45mins each. They give you a crap story. I've called twice, emailed 3 times. They are a scam. Use chase liquid.