Complaint Review: Checkworks

• Reported By: clheige — E. Boston Massachusetts
Checkworks
Internet USA

Checkworks Disappointed in this company!!! Internet

I have been ordering checks from Checkworks for approximately 20 years, and have always received them in a timely manner. I don't know what happened since I last ordered but they just lost my business.

I ordered some checks the first week of June. It is now July 15 and have yet to receive my checks. I contacted Checkworks and they said that my checks were mailed June 13....well, that is a crock. They told me some ridiculous story that when you get free shipping it sits in "free shipping limbo" until the postal service sees fit to deliver it. Seriously? I ran out of checks, had to use my debit card to get cash out for some of my bills, buy money orders etc. I incurred expenses for using my debit card at the ATM and purchasing money orders.

I am so angry. I intend to purchase my checks from my bank from now on. It costs a little more but at least they will deliver my checks in a reasonable amount of time.

Checkworks needs to rethink how they treat their customers. Or they will be going out of business very soon.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2013 12:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Checkworks/internet/Checkworks-Disappointed-in-this-company-Internet-1067151. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Checkworks