Complaint Review: Cheer Xperience

• Updated: Tue, May 15, 2012

• Reported By: Pam — United States of America
Cheer Xperience
El Dorado Hills, California United States of America

Cheer Xperience Sarah Mitchell I was lied to by Cheer Xperience El Dorado Hills, California

*Consumer Comment: Decide for yourself

I was lied to by Cheer Xperience owner. I was told many untrue statements by Sarah Mitchell about my daughter's cheer program. Everything to how much it was going to cost to who was going to coach my daughter. Sarah told me she was personally going to coach and work with my daughter on her cheer skills. Sarah did hardly anything!!! She is never there and leaves everything to her other coach. My daughter didn't learn anything. The other girls on her team had to teach her and help her!

If you need a real gym for your daughter to go to learn about tumbling or cheer skills this aint it!

NOT COMING BACK TO CHEER XPERIENCE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2012 08:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cheer-Xperience/El-Dorado-Hills-California-/Cheer-Xperience-Sarah-Mitchell-I-was-lied-to-by-Cheer-Xperience-El-Dorado-Hills-Californi-878860. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cheer Xperience

Decide for yourself

AUTHOR: Folsommom - (United States of America)

This is absolutely false. Sarah has taken my daughter from a kart wheel to a round off, back handspring tuck in just 9 months. She loves our girls and lives at the gym. The coaches she hired to help her each have their strengths and our girls are blessed to have them for coaches. If you are curious if Sarah is the coach for you, just call her. Decide for yourself just like we did.